Monday, February 13, 2012

"Still learning stuff that Exciting?"

 I am  in Psalms this semester and am learning so much! haha...I was talking to two freshmen friends while working and said the following, "My mind is being blown this semester. In...really good ways. I am in Psalms and Hebrews, and it's really fascinating. Really challenging me with what I think and how I've always viewed certain aspects of Scripture". They responded with wide eyes and one sputtered "And what year are you?" I smiled, "a junior." He grinned, "And...so you're classes are harder than your freshman year? Like...you're still learning stuff that exciting?" I laughed and they both joined in and we continued discussing the elements of learning and expanding learning.

 "...still learning stuff that exciting". Hmm...I would have to say yes. Followed with I never tire of learning, I tire of homework. :) But...without the homework there is no immediate application to what you learn. I love learning and hope I continue to love it and learn from those that teach me and eventually that I teach. It's a really cool thought that I'm not sure what to do with completely yet. I look forward to wanting to graduate, but I am continually learning that it is okay to just speculate and ponder and meditate and examine differing thoughts and processes.

Anyways, enough of my ramblings about loving education!!!

1 comment:

  1. Life is a continual learning process. We don't ever arrive at knowing it all. :-) I'm still learning too and love it.
    Love you too.:-)

    ReplyDelete