Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Anniversary Weekend: St. Louis


So I'm starting off with a frustrated mind toward my email. I've been trying for three weeks to get into my account and it keeps telling me account doesn't exist. I try today, voila! I get right in. ANNOYING!

Now.

Robert and I went to St. Louis for an early anniversary weekend the first weekend in March. We stayed with some dear friends, who blessed our socks off, and got to fulfill one of my long time dreams and one of Robert's. My dream, we went to see Phantom of the Opera at the Fox Theatre. It was Broadway's travelling tour. It was AMAZING! Most incredible moment ever. Robert loved it as well and was excited he got to see the entire show.


Robert's dream, we went saw live red pandas at the St. Louis Zoo. They were adorable!!
They are absolutely beautiful!! We also saw monkeys, lions, tigers, and penguins, and had a lovely time at the park with the McFaddens. 

While in St. Louis, we had some car trouble but our friends were awesome and helped us out. We also stopped by a great coffee shop at midnight. 
It was a great weekend! Happy anniversary to the best man alive and may we have many more years together!

1 comment:

  1. You look so happy ~ glad you two got to do this. :-)

    ReplyDelete